Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Seaweed Bath Co. Whole Seaweed Detox Bath

So I went to my local health food store a few days ago and picked up this baby.


Knowing I had recently ordered something from the same company and being the impatient person I am I figured, hey, why not? So when I got home I filled up my tub and sank in for the recommended 15-30 minutes. I think I was actually in there for about 20-25 minutes (I'm gauging by Youtube videos watched while in the tub).

Well from the first bath I noticed nothing different. I was still itchy, still scaly and still uncomfortable.

But maybe it takes a few baths? It's good for 2-4 baths so I'll have another tub experience tonight and tomorrow and we'll see how it goes. If I don't feel better about it tonight I don't know if I'd consider it worth the roughly $14 I paid for it.

In other news my other Seaweed Bath Co. product came in yesterday! So I'll probably give it a go next week (I'm doing a few days of babysitting this week so I wont have time to make a week long commitment to try it.) and I'll report my findings. Fingers crossed!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your own experiences to share? I would love to hear them!
Think I have got a fact mixed up? Correct me! I am trying to find out the truth.