Saturday, 22 February 2014

Seaweed Bath Co. Beth Powder Eucalyptus and Peppermint Scent

Hello!

 I just used the product listed above so I figure I should give my initial impression of it. Now keep in mind this is just based on the first use and I'm fresh out of the tub so I can't really say yet whether or not it has done anything for my psoriasis.

Unlike the Bath Detox I was using last week this left no seaweed bits in the bath and I didn't have to share my tubby time with a satchel of seaweed. So far I like that. I used 4 scoops of the little brown pebbles and they dissolved in the water making it kind of a swampy colour. But that's okay, it was expected since they were brown. My bath smelled like a minty escape - my aunt actually commented on it while the tub was filling up.

Other than that no much I can really remark on. I didn't notice it made me particularly itchy or not itchy. My back is kind of itchy now but I don't know if that's the seaweed effect or just that I have itchy psoriasis.

Oh and I smell faintly minty... I think anyways. It could actually be my camomile and mint tea.

 What? I like mint.

And this tea smells clean and fresh!

I also finally got the Healing Psoriasis book, so I'm reading that tonight and tomorrow. I should begin the diet Monday if everything pans out. If anyone would like to do it with me we could be emotional support for each other! Just leave me a comment and we can connect!

The Bath Powders come in a variety of scents...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your own experiences to share? I would love to hear them!
Think I have got a fact mixed up? Correct me! I am trying to find out the truth.