These aren't the only areas I have psoriasis, but they are the PG areas I feel comfortable putting on the internet. I also have psoriasis on my sides, pretty much where the band of my bra sits, on the sides of my breasts and underneath them and now some in my cleavage. There are also patches on my hips and some small bits coming in on my legs. The pack on my forehead? It's all over my scalp. It's in my ears and on my neck. My boyfriend is fond of saying that the only place I don't seem to be effected is my butt. Which is a lie. I also have psoriasis on my butt. Honesty folks, its overrated isn't it?
Now in January I thought it would be a good idea to try to "How to Beat Psoriasis Diet" from the random guy on the internet who doesn't respond to emails when you try to ask him questions about the diet. Guess what? My skin got worse! Which was warned that it might get worse before it got better but it's still pretty disheartening.
Since I started it I found the Pagano Diet so I am looking forward to a diet with some more substantial evidence and a little more diet leeway. We shall see!
If this doesn't work I'm pretty much just going to eat bananas, celery and carrots and wait until my skin clears again and then slowly introduce foods. But lets hope for the best!
Has anyone else tried this "How to Beat Psoriasis Diet"? How did it go for you?
How about the Pagano Diet?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have your own experiences to share? I would love to hear them!
Think I have got a fact mixed up? Correct me! I am trying to find out the truth.