Tuesday, 18 February 2014

Eucerin Calming Foaming Shower Oil

I ordered this in the beginning of January and it occurred to me that I should make mention of it.
The Eucerin Calming Foaming Shower Oil.




I originally tried a sample of it from a dermatologists office and I liked it so much I bought 4 bottles of it off of Amazon. It doesn't correct my Psoriasis, but it didn't irritate it either. I found it really helped nourish the normal skin. Usually I get a pretty nasty case of winter itch - not so much this time around. 

It smells... odd, I'll grant, It's not the prettiest smell in the world but I didn't find it bad. It doesn't seem to linger through the day either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have your own experiences to share? I would love to hear them!
Think I have got a fact mixed up? Correct me! I am trying to find out the truth.